Saturday, August 23, 2008
Epilogue
I was consider a failure...from the beginning. I wasn't born from the womb of a person, even though i am redeemed human, but in a small capsule of liquid. Since the day i was "conceived" i have memories of growing within that small cold space, where shadows past frequently throughout the day. I can almost feel the prodding of needles, and electricity being surged into my body, as i was brought back to life, whenever my heart seemed to have stopped. The true reason i was brought into this world, was to kill. Yet, that seemed to go down the drain, as I refused to even touch a living thing. Since the age of two, i was tested upon, for hours at a time until i could barley stand on my feet. Even then, they forced me to crawl upon my knees until I was half dead, coughing up blood, and squirming from the inside out, just for that next breath of air. I was considered a failure from the beginning…by the age of ten, I was placed in full frontal battle, with warriors of true elite skills. That was the year I went blind, forever losing my amber brown eyes, in a mist of a rainbow. This incident, gave the “Doctors” the opportunities to get right to the problem. With this opportunity…well you could say that I was a little less human. AOTTW (Aliens of the Third World) is an under ground organization based on a “guinea pig” experiment. Everyone was basically a living breathing science experiment, from the worst case scenarios, to the fading gold plaques of really super heroes. My whole life was based around this little city underground, until…Well I just had enough. I needed to escape, be able to fade into the darkness, and be reborn into new eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment