Saturday, August 23, 2008

INTRO ONE (RDS)


My name is Sara, I am experiment 06782783RDS. My whole life was a test for my survival. To see how far the AOTTW could push me, how the world would respond to why I was created. I am a superhero in some sense, in others I am the big bad villain come to take over the world. But do you know who I really am, I am Sara.
“ID please,” the security guard grunted his beady eyes falling upon my full chest.
I gave him the flimsy plastic card, disregarding his look. A very uptight brunette was photographed on the identification card, shinny light brown eyes focused dully on the camera lens. She was unfamiliar to me, I do not know this person.
“Sara Beatrice Certck…you may enter, please place all metal items in this tray and walk through the scanner.”
I nodded my head slightly, placing a pair of house keys, and some coins into the blue bin, before entering and exiting the metal detector, once on the other side, I quickly retrieved my things moving on with short clips of my shoes.
My itchy black uniformed suit rubbed against my skin, but I was now a robot, I did not feel the fabric, I did not feel the fake head of hair that I had place upon my head that morning, my mood was dull brown, matching my eyes. My only objective was to protect the president…
“Welcome home RDS.”
“Hello professor…” With entering the AOTTW after my shift at the White house, I went to the normal seat in the center of the infirmary. Leather straps curled around my wrist and ankles as the cooled metal chair retracted so I could see the point of an object hanging above my head.
“How was your day?” The Professor, pushed buttons almost mechanically, controlling the little camera that took a quick photograph of my structure, detecting no harm, it resumed back in place, and the chair sat me back up right, the straps retreating back. “Well that seems to be it, you may return to your cell.”
I just nodded my head in reply, I was taught not to talk to anyone then I needed to, I should only refer to the judge with full replies, other wise it was just hello and goodbye, and that was all. I left the room…
Once safe within my hanger, I was able to take off the brunette that I was portraying, releasing the locks of silver hair, exposing the skin hidden under the tight clothing, throwing a thin nightgown over my bare body, and laying upon my white cot, within my so silent white room, staring at my white ceiling, my mind white, my eyes white, I was that color blending with in my sheets, unseen, unheard, within this prison they had made me…

No comments: