“She’s unfunctional!”
“Does it look like I care! You are not going to dispose of her sister, you can’t, do you see what we could do with the both of them!”
“She just sit’s there everyday, she’s brain dead! Brain dead,” there was a smashing of object hitting the ground.
“She’s not brain dead,” I can smell the tears, “Please, you don’t know what she can do yet…give her some time…please.”
“You’ve gotten to attached Lucy.”
“Please,” what is that feeling on my hand, I want to do something…but…
“I’ll give her a week, if she doesn’t show any sigh of intelligence, we will have no choice but terminate project 06782784NAT.” A door closed, and I can hear sobbing at my side…
“I’m sorry…Lucy…” that’s what I wanted to say, but couldn’t seem to open my mouth…
“I’m sorry Elizabeth, I’m so sorry…”
“What is this a picture of?” Apple… “Come on Liz…I know you can do it, Just say it, not in your head, use your mouth Liz. A…pple…a…pple.” Apple… “Ok…maybe that one was to hard for you, how about this one. What do you say Liz? Bu…nny. Can you say it for me? Bu…nny,” Bunny… “I need you to say it out load Liz. I need you to say it out load!” Your hurting me…Her hands were cold against my face, she wanted me to do something, be a good girl, but…I wasn’t sure how…bunny…She began to cry…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment